Hot-galvanized coating SS- COAT 909
SS-COAT 909 cold-galvanized paint, packed in 18l boxes, is convenient for roller sweeping as well as economical for customers who need to use a large amount of galvanized paint.
Contact: 037.321.9555 for more details and get the best quote.
SILVER COLOR INSTANT COLD GALVANIZE
Packaging Unit : Liquid 18ℓ/Tin can
• Excellent antirusting
NABAKEM SS-909 is a coating agent developed by using high quality particle zinc powder.
It protects metal surface by way of electric antirusting similar to that of zinc galvanizing.
• Highest cohesion
Epoxy resin with high adhesion to iron and other metals is used, with high cohesion.
• Good heat resistance
Endurable for more than 1 year.
• Antirusting of steel materials and structures
(Bridge, steel-barred window, iron railing, automobiles, railway car, container, freezer car, agricultural machine, transportation machine, civil engineering machine, tanks, vessel pipe)
• Maintenance and substitution of zinc galvanizing and metalicone
• Welding primer for steel materials
• Substitution of zinc galvanizing, and maintenance coating of damaged coating
• Finish coating like zinc galvanizing
How to use:
Remove red rust or mill scale from the steel surface by using sand blast, shot blast or pickling. When oil, dust and moisture are adhered, cohesion of coating agent decreases.
Degreasing and drying are required.
• How to coat
1. Spray method (aerosol product)
a)Shake it well for about 1 minute before spraying
b)Spray it to pretreated applied surface evenly.
c)Apply it about 30cm away from applied surface.
d)Thin application over several times is more effective than one-time thick application.
2. Air gun method (Bulk products)
a)Spray it to pretreated applied surface in the same way as ordinary paints.
3. Brush method (Bulk products)
a)Apply it evenly to pretreated applied surface.
b)Apply it in the same direction to prevent brush marks
• Stir it well.
• Long-time coating makes zinc powder sedimented.
• Stir it well and use it evenly.
• Do not use it in acidic or alkaline environment or in the area wetted by acid solution.
(Coat chemical-resistant coating material as upper coating)
• Do not use it to the area digested continuously by hot water(above 40℃) for a long time.
• When heating facility process exists, heat and dry it for more than 20 minutes at 100℃ to use it as film forming primer.
• To keep aersol can unused for a long-time, stand it upside down and spray it till no more liquid is discharged to make jet orifice unblocked.